top of page

Support The Project

The Project is made possible by individuals and groups who give time, talent, in-kind product, and monetary donations. Our entire operating budget of approximately $60,000 comes from these donors. This year, Phillips 66 has offered a generous gift that is helping fuel the bulk of our operations. We thank our supporters like Phillips 66 for helping to make The Project a continued success!

SPECIAL THANKS to our past supporters:



  • Phillips 66

  • The University Federal Credit Union

  • Longhorn Steakhouse

  • The Home Depot Foundation

  • Whataburger

  • Seton Family Healthcare

  • Home Depot Store #6542

  • Blue Cross/Blue Shield Central Texas

  • H-E-B

  • Game Plan Entertainment

  • Austin’s Pizza

  • GivePulse

  • Brown Distributing Company

  • Dunkin’ Donuts

  • H-E-B Plus Backyard

  • State Representative Eddie Rodriguez

  • State Representative Elliott Naishtat

  • Austin ISD Trustee Rev. Dr. Jayme Mathias

  • Austin City Councilmember Laura Morrison

  • Austin Mayor Lee Leffingwell

  • U.S. Congressman Lloyd Doggett

  • Longhorn Car & Truck Rental

  • Lowe’s Store #0689

  • Austin City Councilmember Mike Martinez

  • Travis County Commissioner Margaret Gomez

  • Travis County Judge Sam Biscoe

  • Texas Coffee Traders

  • Torchy’s Tacos

  • Wal-Mart Supercenters



  • UT Division of Diversity and Community Engagement

  • Texas Exes

  • St. Edward’s University

  • Consuelo Mendez Middle School Family Resource Center

  • UT Facilities Services

  • Keep Austin Beautiful

  • UT Tree Nursery

  • Austin Parks Foundation

  • Austin Resource Recovery

  • Austin Parks and Recreation Department

  • The Austin Project

  • LCRA Public Safety Communications

  • Travis County REACT

  • Austin Child Guidance Center

  • Austin Independent School District

  • Austin Interfaith

  • Austin Police Department

  • Boys & Girl's Club of the Austin Area

  • City of Austin - Graffiti Abatement Program

  • Coronado Studios

  • Downtown Austin Community Court

  • Latino Healthcare Forum: Manantial de Salud

  • Organics by Gosh

  • Phoenix House

  • Project House

  • Project Collaborative - UT College of Pharmacy

  • Sustainable Food Center - Cocina Alegre

  • Texas ACE - Afterschool Centers on Education

  • Travis County Health and Human Services & Veterans Service

  • Tree Folks

  • Urban Roots

  • University Leadership Initiative

Giving Levels

Our supplies are by far our most extensive cost. About 10 percent of our costs are fixed from year-to-year, and the remaining 90 percent goes directly to our partner community in the form of tools, paint, and home repair supplies specifically needed in each neighborhood. We always have more willing volunteers than we can accept, so any contribution you make will go directly towards expanding our reach and serving more of the Austin community.

Please consider funding the following packages, consisting of the supplies it takes to complete our most commonly requested projects, or make a contribution of any amount:

$2500 - Paint
a House

This package includes: paint; paint rollers, covers, and brushes; dropcloths; blue tape; paint remover/thinner; scrapers; sandpaper; ladders; extension poles; and any specialty items necessary for specific sites.

$1000 - Build a Garden

This package includes: lumber/stone/block; screws; soil; seeds or plants; mulch; and specialty items depending on the bed's purpose, like weed liners or water access.

$500 - Build Benches

One of our most popular requests. Benches are easy to build, easily placed, and can fit in nearly any setting. This package includes: lumber; screws; and specialty items like concrete and chain if the bench will be secured in the ground.

$250 - Supply Hand Tools

This package consists of 5-6 of our most commonly used hand tools including: shovels; rakes; hand trowels; garden forks; spades; and hammers.

bottom of page